Does anyone else feel like a “filler friend”? Like you just sit there, never contributing to the conversation, and when you do, no one notices. You don’t really have a purpose or do anything and kinda just sit there existing. No one ever invites you ever or asks to do anything with you, and people even make group plans right in front of you and neglect your presence. It’s not that anyone means for this to happen it kinda just does?
If you can balance an education, a part time job, a social life, watching multiple tv series at once, seeing your family and your eyebrows look good, you’re on some witchcraft for sure.
Important things I’ve learned in the last 6 months.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others