Posted August 21, 2013 at 8:46pm in dress princess polly shopping deb personal marcella's face me ellaphoa | 16 notes
Posted September 13, 2012 at 5:52pm in me young old wise words wisdom alone wait journey life inspire postcard | 122,845 notes
- Me: *Doesn't party*
- Me: *Doesn't drink*
- Me: *Doesn't sleep around*
- Me: *Doesn't get knocked up*
- Me: *Stays up past 1 AM; Maybe goes downstairs to make a sandwich or something*
- Parents: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WHY ARE YOU UP SO LATE DID WE TEACH YOU NOTHING WHERE DID WE GO WRONG YOU'VE WOKEN UP THE WHOLE HOUSE YOU HIDEOUS DEVIL CHILD YOU'RE DESTROYING THIS FAMILY.
Posted August 23, 2012 at 5:52pm in me party anti-social no friends sex drugs alcohol sleep perfect | 228,173 notes
- NORMAL PERSON: reads a book, likes it a lot, the end.
- ME: reads a book, likes it a lot, becomes obsessed, falls madly in love with at least one character, reads every single fan fic known to mankind, devotes countless hours to blogging, talking, and flailing, grossly sobs on the floor at least once per day because of unrequited passion and emotions of OTP, then dies of emotional reaction to it, the end.
- me: why are those guys staring at me
- me: is there something on my face
- me: is there something on my shirt
- me: they're probably laughing at how ugly i am
- me: they probably find it amusing how fat i am
- friend: maybe they think you're cute
- me: are you retarded or something
- Why Normal Girls Cry: Boyfriends, breakups, getting rejected...normal things
- Why I cry: Fictional characters, when my OTP looks at each other, my ships, fanfiction, pictures of hot, unattainable celebrities, parts in books where characters I liked die, when I watch the movie i've been waiting for FOREVER
Posted July 19, 2012 at 7:10pm in normal me boyfriends breakups fiction fictional characters ships fanfiction celebrities books death movie dying to see | 34,788 notes
- Me: Wow, I'm home alone.
- Me: *In the shower* I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL
- Me: *Into a hairbrush* NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF
- Me: *Running around the house* TONI-I-I-I-I-IGHT WE ARE YOUNG
- Me: *Upside down, balancing myself on the couch* IM FEELIN' SEXY AND FREEE
- Me: *Making microwave popcorn* BABY, YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
- Family: *comes home*
- Me: *Lock myself in room and goes on Tumblr*