when did 10:00 go from “hm i should start getting ready for bed” to “hm not too late to start a movie”
- elementary school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: omg thats so cool
- middle school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: wow loser
- high school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: omg luckyyyy
- college: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: is that even possible
- Go to bed earlier
- Finish things ahead of time
- Eat whole-food
- Be present
- Listen to music
- Think positively
- Drink lots of water
- Be productive
- Eat fresh fruit
- Breathe deeply
- Go for a bike ride
- Me every night: I don't need to sleep.
- Me every morning: I need to sleep for 3 days straight.
- teachers: teenagers should get at least 10 hours of sleep a night.
- teachers: do three hours of homework and a three page essay on top of your extracurriculars or else you'll fail
Marcella needs sleep, but she must edit all of her Finance Film Project. She either finishes it now or must bring her precious baby to school. She doesn’t have a case to protect her baby from her school books and prevent further scratches. She really needs to buy one from Etsy, but they are so expensive ( more expensive than you imagine).
Oh and she hasn’t bothered doing her Maths homework. Well Done! A weekend well spent (on tumblr).
xx Ella (sleepy and tired)